Summer in Las Vegas has always been a time of year that attracts many tourists. It’s true that summer in the city can be quite hot, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy great attractions.
In Las Vegas there is something for everyone, from relaxing by the pool to exploring the great outdoors that only the Mojave Desert can offer. Because the city may be located in the middle of a desert, but that doesn’t stop you from enjoying your Las Vegas vacation this summer.
That’s why today at Hotel Jefe we present you some activities that you can’t miss if you are going to spend your summer vacation in Las Vegas.
And remember that, if you have already decided to spend this summer in Sin City, you can book your room at Hotel Jefe today and enjoy an unforgettable summer vacation in Las Vegas. For more information on rooms and rates, visit https://hoteljefe.com/contacto/ or call 702-399-1700.
Table of Contents
Summer in Las Vegas: the weather
Las Vegas is known for being a big city full of hotels, but it is also a desert, so knowing the weather during the summer is important. And this is not only for touristic reasons but also for your health and so that you can choose what to wear to enjoy your summer in Las Vegas without having to worry about anything.
Summer in Las Vegas is from June 21 through September 21, and average temperatures range from 82.4ºF to 105.8ºF. This season tends to be hot and even suffocating, so it is advisable to wear light clothing and a good bathing suit.
This is an ideal time of year for those who love ice-cold drinks and dips in the pool. However, there are also outdoor activities, such as trekking, and wonderful natural landscapes on the outskirts of the city that desert lovers can enjoy. For them, the recommendation is simple but essential: lots of sunscreen and continuous hydration.
With this brief warning about summer weather in Las Vegas, let’s then take a look at what activities tourists can enjoy in the heat of Sin City.
What to do on my summer vacation in Las Vegas: Outdoor Activities
As we said, once all weather precautions are taken, summer in Las Vegas has a lot to offer to lovers of the outdoors and the scenery that only the desert and the Las Vegas atmosphere can provide.
So, here are some of the places you can’t miss during your summer vacation in Las Vegas:
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: This park offers impressive red sandstone rock formations, hiking trails and camping areas. It is located about 15 miles west of Las Vegas on Highway 159. Entrance to the park costs $15 per vehicle.
- Valle de Fuego State Park: This park is home to unique rock formations, petroglyphs and hiking trails. It is located about 50 miles northeast of Las Vegas on Highway 169. The entrance fee to the park is $10 per vehicle.
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area: This lake is the largest in the United States and offers activities such as swimming, fishing and boating. It also has numerous hiking and camping trails. It is located about 45 miles east of Las Vegas on US-93.
- Hoover Dam: This dam is a marvel of modern engineering and offers breathtaking views of Lake Mead. It is located about 30 miles southeast of Las Vegas on US-93. Entrance to the parking area costs $10 per vehicle.
- Fremont Street Experience: This pedestrian street is home to light shows, live music and a variety of stores and restaurants. It is located in downtown Las Vegas, near the intersection of Fremont Street and Las Vegas Boulevard.
- High Roller Observation Wheel: This giant Ferris wheel offers breathtaking panoramic views of Las Vegas and the surrounding area. It is located in The LINQ complex in downtown Las Vegas.
Remember that these are some of the outdoor tourist offerings you can find this summer in Las Vegas. Don’t miss out on a unique vacation and book your room today at Hotel Jefe today! For more information, you can visit https://hoteljefe.com/contacto/ or call 702-399-1700.
Summer in Las Vegas: Urban Deals
Obviously, the city has thousands of offers for any tourist wishing to spend their vacation in Las Vegas. The city has a place for everyone, whether you are looking for more cultural offerings such as museums and shows, or you are more interested in walking around and getting to know the city.
But, so many places to visit can be a bit overwhelming for any tourist. That’s why we at Hotel Jefe give you a short list of some places you can’t miss this summer in Las Vegas:
- Las Vegas Strip: This famous avenue is home to some of the largest and most extravagant hotels and casinos in the world, including the Bellagio, the Venetian and Caesars Palace. The best way to get around the Strip is to walk, although there are also buses and streetcars that run along the avenue.
- Bellagio Fountains: This fountain show is one of the Strip’s most popular attractions. The fountains dance to the rhythm of the music and offer breathtaking views of the hotel and its surroundings. The show is free and runs every 30 minutes during the day and every 15 minutes at night.
- The Mob Museum: This museum offers a fascinating look at the history of organized crime in the United States. It is located in downtown Las Vegas, near the intersection of Stewart and Third Streets. Admission is $29.95 per adult.
- The Neon Museum: This open-air museum displays some of Las Vegas’ most iconic neon signs. It is located in downtown Las Vegas, near the intersection of Las Vegas Boulevard and Bonanza streets. Admission is $23 per adult.
- Stratosphere Tower: This tower offers breathtaking views of the city from its observation deck. It also has attractions such as roller coasters and suspension bridges. It is located north of the Strip, at the intersection of Las Vegas Boulevard and Sahara Street.
Remember that these are some of the places you can visit this summer in Las Vegas. If you have already decided to spend this summer in the City of Sin, you can book your room at Hotel at Hotel Jefe today and enjoy an unforgettable vacation. For more information on rooms and rates, visit https://hoteljefe.com/contacto/ or call 702-399-1700.
Summer in Las Vegas with Hotel Jefe
We already know what we can do this summer in Las Vegas both outdoors in the surrounding area and inside the city. But, in addition to sightseeing, vacations are made to take a break from all the stress of work.
This is where it becomes important to choose a good hotel that is not only well located, but also offers a warm atmosphere where one can relax and rest properly. And at Hotel Jefe we have everything you need to enjoy your Las Vegas vacation and relax in a warm Latin atmosphere.
Not only do we have comfortable rooms where you can rest and take refuge from the hot summer days in Las Vegas, but you’ll also find in our casino a place where you can have fun with a classic of Sin City: gambling and slot machines.
Besides, we know we can take a break from work, but there is one thing we cannot deprive ourselves of: watching our favorite sports and teams. For this reason, at Hotel Jefe we have installed the Ojos Locos Sports Cantinaa place where fans can follow their favorite teams on giant high-definition screens with the best food and in the comfort of the hotel.
All this makes Hotel Jefe a unique place where you can spend this summer in Las Vegas without missing out on the best that Sin City has to offer and without giving up the rest and relaxation you deserve.
What is the weather like in Las Vegas during the summer?
Average temperatures range between 82.4ºF and 105.8ºF, so it is advisable to wear light clothing and a good bathing suit. Summer in Las Vegas is ideal for enjoying ice-cold drinks and dips in the pools, but there are also outdoor activities, such as trekking, for which it is essential to wear plenty of sunscreen and stay hydrated.
What outdoor activities can I do during my summer vacation in Las Vegas?
Outdoor activities to do in Las Vegas include visiting Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Valley of Fire State Park, Lake Mead National Recreation Area, Hoover Dam and the High Roller Observation Wheel. All of these locations offer breathtaking panoramic views of Las Vegas and the surrounding area.
How much does it cost to enter the natural parks in Las Vegas?
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area costs $15 per vehicle and Valley of Fire State Park costs $10 per vehicle.
Where can I book a room for my summer vacation in Las Vegas?
You can reserve a room at Hotel Jefe today by visiting our website at https://hoteljefe.com/contacto/ or by calling 702-399-1700.
What can I do in downtown Las Vegas during my summer vacation?
You can visit the Fremont Street Experience, where you will find light shows, live music and a variety of stores and restaurants. You can also enjoy the giant High Roller Observation Wheel at The LINQ complex in downtown Las Vegas.